- Each runner may take part in a maximum of one event per day. With the exception of internal DRR activities, qualifying events are running events and races for which the results are published in a public place. Triathlons are not eligible for AHMMC points or mileage.
- The competition will be a mileage competition for souvenir coasters, and a points competition for the Andy Horton trophy (male and female)
- The following are worth one point:
- Races (irrespective of distance, but excluding those in the club Grand Prix)
- The following are worth three points:
- Races in the DRR Grand Prix
- Cross-country races (KFL, KCAA, Southerns, Nationals etc.)
- Assembly League
- Club handicap (volunteers will accrue points but not miles)
The current scores for the ongoing 2018/19 competition can be found here.
The final standings for the 2017/18 competition can be found here.