Dartford Road Runners offers two levels of membership, depending on the level of involvement each runner wants from the club.
Our standard level of membership for first-claim runners is £40. This includes the affiliation fee to England Athletics. For runners who are already affiliated to EA through another club, and wish to join us as a second-claim member, the annual fee is £30. All membership fees are payable in April each year.
For less than £1 per week, this provides access to:
- Several training sessions per week, and changing / showering facilities at Princes Park
- EA membership for first-claim runners (which gives the runner a £2 discount on entry to most road races)
- Seven cross-country races in the Kent Fitness League (KFL) during winter months
- Four races in the Kent County Athletics Association (KCAA) cross-country league during winter months
- Six races in the Assembly League during summer months
Alternatively, we offer a free associate membership, for those who just want to keep in touch with the club via emails, social events, and our Facebook group.
To join DRR, please just take the following steps:
- Complete and submit the online form below;
- Send the appropriate amount to the DRR bank account by BACS (please include your name and the word ‘membership’ as a reference (i.e. ‘John Smith membership’) to our bank (Barclays Bexleyheath): sort code. 20-06-72 / account no. 70215333