Dartford Road Runners offers two levels of membership, depending on the level of involvement each runner wants from the club.
Our standard level of membership for first-claim runners is £40. This includes the affiliation fee to England Athletics. For runners who are already affiliated to EA through another club, and wish to join us as a second-claim member, the annual fee is £30. All membership fees are payable in January each year.
For less than £1 per week, this provides access to:
- Several training sessions per week, and changing / showering facilities at Princes Park
- EA membership for first-claim runners (which gives the runner a £2 discount on entry to most road races)
- Seven cross-country races in the Kent Fitness League (KFL) during winter months
- Four races in the Kent County Athletics Association (KCAA) cross-country league during winter months
- Six races in the Assembly League during summer months
Alternatively, we offer a free associate membership, for those who just want to keep in touch with the club via emails, social events, and our Facebook group.