Dartford Road Runners offers two levels of membership, depending on the level of involvement each runner wants from the club.
Our standard level of membership for first-claim runners is £41. This includes the affiliation fee to England Athletics (EA). In the first year, we will charge an additional £20 for the club vest.
If you are already affiliated to EA through another club, and you wish to join us as a second-claim member, the annual fee is £30.
All membership fees are payable in April each year.
For less than £1 per week, you get access to:
- Several training sessions per week, and changing / showering facilities at Princes Park
- EA membership for first-claim runners (you will get a £2 discount on entry fees to most road races)
- Seven cross-country races in the Kent Fitness League (KFL) during the winter months
- Four races in the Kent County Athletics Association (KCAA) cross-country league during the winter months
- Six races in the Assembly League during the summer months
To join us at Dartford Road Runners, please just take the following steps:
- Complete and submit the online form below;
- Send the appropriate amount to our bank account by BACS (please include your name and the word ‘membership’ as a reference (i.e. ‘John Smith membership’) to our bank (Barclays Bexleyheath): sort code. 20-06-72 / account no. 70215333